I am busting through the seams of my clothes. All of my pants are super tight, especially in the butt. It is just a little depressing. Jeans are the worst! Poor Ryan has to hear me complain EVERY TIME I am looking for something to wear. I wear sweat pants whenever I can because they are so comfortable.
We have a good sized list of names, but nothing definite. Ryan and I are getting excited for the new addition to our family (a little nervous, but excited). We are really thankful for everything progressing normal and hope it stays that way.
P.s. I will be 20 weeks on Wednesday and will post a bump picture then!!
Megan that is awesome! I don't know what its like having a boy, but its just fun having a baby in general! I am so happy for you and Ryan!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting the baby is "officially" a boy! Buying clothes is so much fun. I heard the best time to get suits is at Christmas and Easter; that's a random FYI for you. :) Ugh on the heartburn--you should ask your doc for a prescription. Also, my last unsolicited advice--I really enjoyed Gap's maternity clothes. The belly bands were pretty small, which I liked, and the clothes were all very comfy (though I only wore shorts; I don't know about their jeans).
ReplyDeleteEww, I had THEE WORST heartburn when I was prego. I ate Tums for the first couple of months. I'd say it was at about month 6 that I started taking Zantac every few hours (whatever it said to do on the bottle) and it totally helped. I'd only get heartburn when I forgot to take it after that. Congrats girl!! I still can't believe we are all old enough to be having babies :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Megan!! Ok I have to be honest... these are the very first ultrasound pictures that I can ACTUALLY make out the baby perfectly. So excited for you guys! You are such a cute prego mommy! Congrats girl!
ReplyDelete