The down sides of being preggo...
The up sides of being preggo:
- heartburn
- gas
- cramps
- hungry ALL the time
- sleeping
- my clothes don't fit (thank goodness for belly bands)
The up sides of being preggo:
- I get to eat whenever I want and not feel guilty (the word gluttony comes to mind...)
- I got to feel our little peanut move the other day for the first time. That small moment made all of the above sooo worth it :)
Oh Megan! You are adorable. I love the little bump! So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteI love that picture of you! You are so cute! And, you only have a tiny little tummy....so cute! I work in an OBGYN office and so we get to see lots and lots of preggo ladies :) It's so fun to hear the ultrasounds pumping little tiny heartbeats all around the office as I walk through the hallways there. :)
ReplyDeleteKeep up the posting!!
You look wonderful and so cute! I'm glad you're feeling ok and everything is going well so far. Feeling the baby move is such a fun thing; that was absolutely my favorite part.
ReplyDeleteHow cute the kids are asking other teachers. But let them continue what they've apparently learned, that you're never supposed to ask someone if she's pregnant. Tell them. :)
you are so cute! i think we're pretty close as far as the pregnancy goes, too! i'm due june 12th, what's your due date?
ReplyDeleteKeri, I didn't know you were pregnant! I am due June 22, so we are really close! Good luck with everything. Do you know what you are having?
ReplyDelete