meg, you are SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!! you look tiny!!! i love your bump!!!
You look great! Your cute little bump just sticking out is adorable. He must be moving around like crazy huh. That was my absolute favorite part.How did I not know it was the size of a cantaloupe?! Hilarious.
Cute! What a fun post! I loved the cantelope comparrison! But, you don't look like you are big enough to have a cantelope belly yet! You are tiny still! So cute!
meg, you are SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!! you look tiny!!! i love your bump!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Your cute little bump just sticking out is adorable. He must be moving around like crazy huh. That was my absolute favorite part.
ReplyDeleteHow did I not know it was the size of a cantaloupe?! Hilarious.
Cute! What a fun post! I loved the cantelope comparrison! But, you don't look like you are big enough to have a cantelope belly yet! You are tiny still! So cute!
ReplyDelete