23.12.10

"I Might Be a Boy!"


I had my first ultrasound yesterday. We were so excited to finally see our little peanut and hear the heart beat. When I went to my first appointment the doctor couldn't hear it. I am only 14 weeks so I was not even expecting to get even an idea of the gender. The ultrasound tech started looking around and said she thought it might be a boy. She said she was 90% sure it's a boy. I am not totally convinced yet, but Ryan is. You should have seen his face. He was so excited when the nurse pointed to what could be our little guy's "little guy". I will wait until my next one in about 6 weeks before I start buying anything blue. It was so unbelievably amazing to see the baby moving around so much. And it sure was moving A LOT. It may have had a little to do with the Mountain dew I drank before the appointment! It is weird because I do not feel ANY movement. Which I think is normal, right? I am only 14 weeks. You can't really see much of the baby below, but I liked this picture because of the caption of ultrasound tech added, "I might be a boy".

4 comments:

  1. Seeing the baby for the first time is wonderful. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh i would LOVE it if kruz had a cute little boy cousin, but if its a girl i will be just as excited!! i will get to buy cute tutus for someone!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...soooo cute!!! What are your boy names your guys are thinking of?

    ReplyDelete