6.6.11

I'm Ready! Are You?

37 weeks

Your crib is set up, the sheets and bedding are on. Your clothes are washed and organized. We have diapers and wipes and lotion and baby wash.The car seat is in the car and the hospital bag is packed. All we need now is you!!

4 comments:

  1. You look adorable!! I remember this part the most. We tried EVERYTHING to get the baby to come, but nothing worked. Can't wait to see pictures. Good luck with the birth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so dang cute!!! you look the same just with a basketball under your belly!! you little skinny mini!!! ahhh come on baby fox, i want to meet you & hold yoU!!! im seriously dying meg!!! hopefully he comes soon! me and nick are excited to come down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! The ready and waiting part is so tough. I hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete