27.6.11

Best Father's Day Gift

What is the best Father's Day gift a wife could give to her husband? How about making him a dad!? Ryan and I joked about the baby coming on Father's day and he actually made it by 45 minutes!


I started having contractions around 4 am Sunday morning. They kept coming and got worse. As much as they hurt I was hoping this was the real thing! We headed for the hospital around 2:30. By that time my contractions were almost unbearable. The nurse checked me and I was well on my way into labor {4 cm and 90%}. After I got my epidural life was wonderful. {I told the anesthesiologist he was a saint and my new best friend!!} I was finally ready to push about 9:30 pm. My doctor showed up just in time to catch him and out he came at 11:16.


Three days before I had him.


Check out that cone head!

Ryan was a little worried when he first came out. He thought he looked like an alien. I thought he looked perfect!


First family picture


Wait!! Which one of us is the patient?!



Tori is in love. She can't get enough of her cousin!




4 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY! So happy Megan. What a handsome little guy. Hope you are sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! I need to come visit you again. Please call me if you need ANYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete