| 2 weeks |
| 7 weeks |
| 3 months |
| Today - 3 and a half months
Man, these kids grow fast!! Mason loves to reach out and
grab his toys. As soon as his hands touch something, that something goes
straight for his mouth. For some reason he loves the remote. He smiles and
grabs for that more than any other toy. Ryan's sneezes scare Mason. Every time
Ryan sneezes Mason's bottom lip starts to quiver and he breaks into a really
sad cry. He is getting ready to roll over. He can get himself over on to his
side and then I push him the rest of the way! Sometimes he does lots of babbling
and other times he is completely silent. He seems to talk more when other
kiddos are around. He goes down for naps and to be at night all on his own -he
doesn't even need to be rocked.
He sleeps about 11 hours straight and this week
we are going for 12 {Seriously, Baby Wise is the most wonderful book. Ever. It
worked miracles for both Mason and me!}
This little man has completely stolen my
heart. He is such a good baby {don't get me wrong, though. It is A LOT of work}
But I definitely got blessed with a very mellow baby.
HELP: I am having a hard time figuring out bloggers new format. How do I write text with out it being part of a caption??
|
No comments:
Post a Comment