6.10.11

I Need a Raise

The other day I could smell Mason's poopy diaper. No big deal -I change 20 poopy diapers a week. Lay him on the changing table, open up the diaper. Mistake number one, I didn't cover his penis. Mason's pee shoots right into his face. The poor kid didn't even know what hit him. He had pee all over his face, in his mouth, up his nose, on his eyes. I quickly grab a wipe and wipe off his face. Meanwhile Mason's feet {because he moves them and kicks them like crazy these days} kicked right into the poopy diaper. The kid now has poop all over his feet. I quickly move the diaper, grab another wipe to cover his penis and a third one to wipe off his feet. I finally have a clean kid and I am ready to put on a new diaper when....he wasn't done pooping. That's right, poop all over the changing table. I won't paint the picture for you, but those with babies know how runny their poop is. YUCK!!!!

I don't get paid enough for this job.
 But I would do it all over again. Just look at that little man...


2 comments:

  1. hahaha, awww you are the best mom ever!!! that is so funny!!! gotta love boys!!! kruz started peeing on himself and made himself laugh! it was hilarious!!! me & nick were dying! gosh, mase is so cute!!! he looks sooo big in that picture!!! i need to see him soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you used the "p" word- yuck!! I'm sorry about that though. That must have been a tough day!!

    ReplyDelete