13.3.11

24 weeks

I am a little late posting this {this Wednesday I will be 26 weeks} but here is my growing bump. I think my bump is bigger than what the picture makes it out to be -or maybe I just feel bigger!!


At my appointment last week the doctor asked me if I like being pregnant. Hmmm....Well, between the heartburn, and not being able to find a comfortable position to sleep in and sore ribs, and gaining weight, not being able to run and workout, not being able to put pants on without almost falling over, and more heartburn, and leg cramps at night, and the awful back pain when I sit for too long...Well, Dr., I can't say that I necessarily like it. The plus side to all of this is I get a baby out of it all. I know I sound like a complainer and I know some women who aren't able to get pregnant would trade places with me in a heart beat. Nonetheless, being pregnant is not something I enjoy!

T-minus 14 weeks and 3 days until my due date....but whose counting?!?!

4 comments:

  1. I love your bump! /you are one of those cute preggos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely so cute! And after you have that bundle of cuteness we should go running together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan you are the cutest pregger girl I promise! You may feel yucky but you are glowing and are so beautiful! I can't wait to see my little bambino!! And I'm happy you're enjoying "babywise". I don't know how moms do without it - it saved me - 3 times :)

    ReplyDelete