17.3.11

New Car & Growing Belly

I got a new car!! I sold my '97 Acura to my niece and bought my parents '05 Accord (we like to trade around cars in my family). I have had my Acura since 2005 and it was the first car I purchased, made payments on and owned, so it was a little sad to see it go, but.....I definitely like my new ride!!! It's bigger, rides smoother, has nicer features, and is a little more "baby safe". I feel like more of an "adult" in the Accord. I know that sounds weird, but since I got my Acura when I was in college, it has always felt like a young college kids' car. I feel like such a grown up now. And I LOVE Accords. Seriously, they are my favorite car! My mom got a brand new Accord with all the fun bells and whistles and I am just a little bit jealous!!In other news....I have officially hit the 6 month mark. 3 months to go!!! It seems every time I post about the pregnancy I am complaining. So, here's to looking at the bright side...I am starting to feel actual kicks in my belly -which is pretty cool. I am excited for Ryan to start feeling and seeing them too!!

I feel so behind. All we have is a crib (and a couple of outfits thanks to my MIL). The kid doesn't even have a name yet. YIKES!! My goal is finish
{insert baby's name here} room during spring break.

A few BIG things we still need to purchase:


  • changing table
  • recliner
  • travel system
  • Pack 'N Play

I need to start checking out Craig's list for some of this stuff!! If you hear of anyone selling recliners or changing tables please let me know!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my heck meg, you are so stinking skinny!!! you are SOOOO tiny & you just have this cute little bump!!! haha! you look awesome!!! oh & i am jealous, i love your new car!!!! totally baby ready!!!! :) i am still not even done with kruz's room or even feel ready & its like 3 1/2 weeks away!!! ahhhh, im SCARED!!!! haha

    ReplyDelete