Surprise!
I'm preggo. 12 weeks. Due in June.
{When I told Ryan I wrapped up the pregnancy test and gave it to him as a present!}
I'm preggo. 12 weeks. Due in June.
I swear, after I took the test the very next day my pants were too tight. And it has just gotten worse! That may be in part to eating ALL the time and not doing any kind of exercising for the past 2 months!
I haven't been too sick. A little nauseous up until a few weeks ago. Now I am just constantly hungry. And if I don't eat right away I feel like I am going to pass out. I am totally craving carbs right now. Actually I crave anything and everything, but carbs are the most satisfying. The only thing I don't like anymore is string cheese. I used to eat it everyday with my lunch but now it leaves a funny taste in my mouth. Weird.
Ryan and I are really excited. Nervous (maybe more on my part) but definitely excited. There is a lot to figure out in the next 6 months (to work or not to work...?) But I guess that is why God gives you 9 months so you can figure all that out!
PS. Chinese calendar says it is going to be a girl, so...
I haven't been too sick. A little nauseous up until a few weeks ago. Now I am just constantly hungry. And if I don't eat right away I feel like I am going to pass out. I am totally craving carbs right now. Actually I crave anything and everything, but carbs are the most satisfying. The only thing I don't like anymore is string cheese. I used to eat it everyday with my lunch but now it leaves a funny taste in my mouth. Weird.
Ryan and I are really excited. Nervous (maybe more on my part) but definitely excited. There is a lot to figure out in the next 6 months (to work or not to work...?) But I guess that is why God gives you 9 months so you can figure all that out!
PS. Chinese calendar says it is going to be a girl, so...
How exciting! Congratulations to you both! I'm glad you're feeling fairly well. Isn't it weird how pregnancy totally changes your eating?
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful news!
oh GEEZZZZ, im soooo excited!!! ahhhh, i hope you have a little girl!!! she would be the most gorgeous little girl EVER!!! ahhh, im SOOOO happy we're so close with our due dates!!! oh & i feel ya meg, i have been eating EVERYTHING!! like im always craving something!!! its kind of annoying!!! :(
ReplyDeleteCongrats Megan! That's such exciting news!
ReplyDeleteYAY YAY YAY! Congrats Megan! I am so excited for you. Keep posting on the pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I love that you and Ryan are moving into this phase of your lives! This is what it's all about...family!! So excited for you two! This was such a cute post and I loved the way you told Ryan. And, it was perfect the way that this pregnancy post followed the "stay-cation" post!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We are so happy for you and Ryan. I bet Alan and Terry are siked to have 2 new grand babies in one year!!! How fun!
ReplyDelete