one year down...
We were in Newport on the 8th with Ryan's family, so we took a couple of hours and went out. We went to this yummy French bistro for breakfast, and then went on a gondola ride through the bay and saw some really nice homes!!
In keeping with tradition we broke out the top of our wedding cake that has been int he freezer since our wedding day. It actually wasn't that bad. It tasted a little frost bitten. We each had a bite to say we did it, but one was enough. Hard to believe it's been a whole year!! Time flies when you are having fun.
...eternity to go!!
Really great pictures! A year does fly by huh! Jay and I will be celebrating our 15 year anniversary this coming wednesday. I can't believe how the time has gone! It really has flown SO much faster than I could have ever imagined! And, it's really true that with each year, everything just gets better and better! I'm so happy for you and Ryan! You two are really a great couple!!!
ReplyDelete