It has arrived... The day I have been dreading anticipating all summer. Was it really 10 weeks ago I was packing up my room and dreaming of sleeping in and tanning and vacations?!?!
I've got my clothes for the week ironed and ready to go. My classroom is put together. The lesson plans are done. Now I just need to get rid of the knot in my stomach!!
I've got my clothes for the week ironed and ready to go. My classroom is put together. The lesson plans are done. Now I just need to get rid of the knot in my stomach!!

I bet that you are the most fun, prettiest teacher ever!! Lucky students!!
ReplyDeletehahaha, i feel the same way! i am dreading getting a job! ughhh, back to reality!! haha. miss you two!! we need to come down asap! that was so fun going shopping with you guys!!! LOVE YOU BOTH!
ReplyDelete