19.7.10

What's my age again?

I am too young for this to happen? Forget my age? I was filling out a form for girl's camp -I am the beehive adviser in my ward so I get the opportunity to go to girl's camp!! Anyway, the form asked for my age...And I had to think about it. I was about to right 24 and I though, "No wait, I am 23 about to turn 24...or am I 24 about to turn 25?" I quickly did the math to figure it out -It turns out I am 23, about to turn 24. Is this normal, or am I losing my mind too soon?!

Please tell me this has happened to you too!

3 comments:

  1. No, Megan... it's called "too-much-on-my-plate" syndrome. Seriously. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok,....whatever causes this....I don't know. But, it started to happen to me about age 23 or 24. AND it happens EVERY YEAR SINCE! haha! Seriously!...I still never remember what exact age I am. It's kind of embarrassing! tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have done that many many times!! im glad im not the only one!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete