A girlfriend of mine and I spent last Saturday in St George -The WHOLE ENTIRE day. We left at 7:30 in the morning and didn't get back until 9:00 that night. It was the first full day I have spent away from Mason since his birth. It was the most wonderful, relaxing day I have spent since before I had Mason and I enjoyed every minute of it. I need more days like this. (Being a mother is hard.)
My friend and I went to the temple, got some lunch, and spent the rest of the day shopping. I found a few fun things at Tai Pan and a really cute purse at T-J-Maxx (I brought it home and Ryan called it a bowling bag -it's a little large).
Oh, and we stopped for some Nielsens Frozen Custard.Yum.

Good for you :) And, yes, mothering is the hardest job out there...that is truth. And it is worth every moment of effort. So, it is way important that you take time for yourself to relax and recuperate by doing fun things for your self... and it will make you an even better mom! :) I love what your day was full of: temple, shopping, and nielsons frozen custard...yum!
ReplyDeleteHooray for a break! It sounds wonderful. We become better moms when we get time away, so good for you to do it and to enjoy it. Ahhh, it sounds amazing. Also, I fully support bowling bag purses. What a fun purchase and a great day.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you guys did this, its a great idea!!
ReplyDelete