| Lisa and me |
| My cheer leaders. |
| Kathy and me. |
| After the race we went to this yummy restauarant in Boulder City called "The Coffee Cup" it is so good it was featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. We will definitely be going back. |
The race went really well. I was a little nervous it would be windy and cold. Just as the race was starting the sun came out and it really warmed up. The wind wasn't too bad until the end. And just as I finished it got really, really windy and overcast. I finished in 1 hour 46 minutes. I was faster than last time I ran, which makes me happy because I wasn't too fast during my training. It felt good to get back in shape after having Mason. Since I am already in running mode I am considering running the St. George Marathon {if I get in} or the Las Vegas Marathon. Yikes!! Just thinking about it makes me nervous; 26.2 miles is a long way.
Megan that is awesome! You are such a cute fit little mommy! I can't wait to sign up for some races after I have this baby! PS- I've heard the St. George race is beautiful & a good one for your first marathon! Good luck!!
ReplyDelete