...and wiser too? I turned a quarter of a century old this year. Ryan's sister, Monica, got married the day previous so we were in Utah for my birthday. Ryan special ordered a cake for me from Costco. Can you tell what's going on in the picture below?? He wanted the cake to have something on it that represented me. So since I like to shop {a lot} and enjoy running it is a picture of a girl crossing the finish line with shopping bags in her hand...I have such a creative husband!!! I picked out some new running shoes and then Ryan got me some new shorts and socks. {Hopefully all of that will give me the motivation I need to actually start running again regularly!}
23.8.11
Another Year older...
...and wiser too? I turned a quarter of a century old this year. Ryan's sister, Monica, got married the day previous so we were in Utah for my birthday. Ryan special ordered a cake for me from Costco. Can you tell what's going on in the picture below?? He wanted the cake to have something on it that represented me. So since I like to shop {a lot} and enjoy running it is a picture of a girl crossing the finish line with shopping bags in her hand...I have such a creative husband!!! I picked out some new running shoes and then Ryan got me some new shorts and socks. {Hopefully all of that will give me the motivation I need to actually start running again regularly!}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment