9.5.11

The Nest

I have been doing some more work on Peanut's room. Ryan put the crib and changing table together. We bought a recliner -actually we found it on Craig's list. I was so excited when we found it. Do you know how much new recliners cost??? Between $300 and $400!!! And that is the low end. I can buy a lot of diapers for $300!! Sooo....I was VERY excited when we found one on Craig's list for 90 bucks!! And it is in really good condition.

I have a few craft projects going on (some even finished). I bought some fabric to cover a couple of cork board. Since I had some extra my talented BFF Shelly helped me make a cover for a pillow. Actually, let's me honest the only thing I did was sew on the buttons (she takes full credit for the creativity of it! Super creative, huh?!).
These are the cork boards I made. I was pretty excited with how they turn out. It will be fun to put some pictures on them for Peanut's room.
This is the fabric we are going to use to make the bumper and bed skirt. I know it is not typical baby bedding, but I think it will look really cute. Next step is looking for some fabric to make a quilt.

On Wednesday I will be 34 weeks. I still get really bad heartburn (thank goodness for Prilosec). And it is getting even more uncomfortable to sleep at night. I am busting out of the seams of my maternity clothes. Not sure what I am going to where to work for the next 4 weeks that we have left of school.

3 comments:

  1. i love the colors of his nursery!!! SOOO cute!!!! i cant wait to see it, i love all of your crafts too!! you will have to teach me how to do that cork board!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It looks so good.
    I had heart burn so bad and prilosec would not even work... if it gets crazy ask your doc for protonix- worked wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His room is going to be so cute! He'll be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete