24.5.10

May 23...

...a week away from June and Sunday night we were sitting around doing this in long sleeve shirts and sweaters. At least we didn't get snowed on like Salt Lake!!

I told everyone to look really cold for the picture. I guess the guys weren't on board for that one...thanks Stacey!


I was in charge of the dessert for Sunday dinner this week. I decided I would make a double layer chocolate cake. Instead I got the leaning tower of Pisa. It sill tatsed good. I love cooking, but I am still working on my presentation.

I love how there is chocolate on Tori's face even before we cut into it...

2 comments:

  1. you guys are so lucky!!!!!!! we need to visit asap!!! i need warm weather!!!!!!! that cake looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! how does tori get chocolate on her face? oh that girl is too funny.

    ReplyDelete