This past weekend Ryan and I helped chaperone Manion Middle School's band choir and orchastra trip to Knott's Berry Farm. My dad used to work at the school and still helps chaperone someof the trips. This time Ryan and I tagged along. The whole weekend I kept wondering my I took a day off of work from my 6th graders to spend it with kids. All in all it was a fun trip. We left Friday morning. Spent the night at the Knott's Berry Farm hotel and then spent Saturday at the park. Here are a few pics from the trip. 

Did you know??
Knott's berry farm stated out as an actual berry farm. The family opened a restaurant and eventually added rides. It is America's first theme park!! They are famous for the boysenberry

how fun!!!! i miss southern california so much!!! so many fun things to do!!! :) you guys look great!!! miss you!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha. i loved your comment, so happy you are kind of the same way even though i am sure you are not as bad as me!! haha. so embaressing!
ReplyDelete