28.11.09

Home Sweet Home

Ok, so I have been on some what of a blogging break. Between working, and looking for a house, grading papers, buying a house, life has been a little busy. But....I am back!! We are pretty much all moved into our house! And I LOVE it. (Pictures are coming soon.) We spent two weekends in a row painting. An entire week moving and cleaning and finally it has become our home. We went from a small 1 bedroom apartment to a three bedroom house so our furniture doesn't exactly fill up the house. But great things come to those who wait, right?! I know we will eventually fill in the house over time, but I want it all now!!

We took advantage of "Black Friday" and went out to buy a kitchen table at RC Willy's. We have been looking at it for a couple months and almost got it a while back. It is a good thing we didn't because we got a killer deal on it yesterday. We also got a new fridge, washer and dryer. So the next step is accumulating furniture...


These aren't pictures of our appliances and furniture, but I am not at home to take pictures of them.

1 comment:

  1. oh my heck, i am SO excited for you guys!!! how fun is that to get a house!!!! im so jealous!!! someday! ;) love all of your new stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete