11.11.09

21st Century Technology

So, I have had the same cell phone for the past 3 and a half years. It has been great for me. I can make and receive calls and texts, and that's all I need. It is not the coolest looking cell phone (it has an antenna -a broken antenna and it looks like a brick) Ryan makes fun of me all the time and I am starting to get embarrassed taking it out in public, especially in front of my students (they have cooler phones than I do). But it worked and new ones can cost a lot of money. Anyway, the other day I was out running errands and decided to stop by the Sprint store since it was right around the corner. I really wasn't planning on getting a new phone. I was definitely up for an up grade! I told the guy working there I wanted a more up-to-date phone. When I showed the employee my phone he laughed at me and said, "Anything you get will be an update from that!" Ten minutes later I walked out of the store with a new phone. It may not be the lastest and greatest phone out there, but I am pretty excited. Pictures are below. You be the judge....
Old Phone
New Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment